Empire Beauty & Aesthetics' Advanced FINE LINES & WRINKLES course is designed for practitioners who have already built up some FINE LINES & WRINKLES injecting experience through attending a Foundation FINE LINES & WRINKLES course and wish to enhance their knowledge and experience in the field.
The course will enable practitioners to offer a more comprehensive portfolio of treatments to clients.
Practical areas covered on the day include:
In theoretical section, the course also covers:
Aesthetics clients are becoming more demanding in terms of the results they expect. They are also keen to experience more demanding and complex procedures. This course includes the more technically difficult and skilled ‘premium’ procedures, which meet that need, and challenge and develop the practitioner's skills.
As with all our training courses at Empire, the Advanced Fine Lines & Wrinkles course provides a carefully constructed combination of theory and practical teaching, with demonstrations plus the opportunity to practice new techniques on live models under the guidance and supervision of our trainers. This, alongside 20 hours worth of pre-course study material ensures our students are thoroughly prepared to become a more skilled practitioner.
Speak to an Expert
WHY BOOK THIS COURSE?
- Live models provided – see demonstrations plus benefit from expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- 8:1 trainer/trainee ratio – for our advanced delegates.
- Free and exclusive access to our well supported and active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Comprehensive course structure, which helps you master the whole professional process, not just the injections.
- Unique algorithms in the theory course help provide certainty when you are injecting on your own.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included.
- Insurer-approved certificate of attendance.
20 Hours including pre-course study
For this course you will need a Foundation Fine Lines & Wrinkles qualification, a course we course. Please visit our Foundation Fine Lines & Wrinkles page for more information on how to join that course.
£1000 Inc VAT. Current Sale Price: £750
£200 booking fee require to book (Not refundable). Booking Fee is taken off course price. The outstanding balance is due 3 weeks prior to the beginning of the course. At which point, pre-course material will be sent out via email.