This Advanced Anti Wrinkle Injections Course is perfect for those wanting to further expand the foundation course. Many students forget to complete the advanced variants to anti wrinkle which is vitally important to the progression of the individual. With vastly growing numbers of practitioners & procedures increases demand in such treatments, meaning completing this advanced training will not only put you ahead of your competitors but will also make you more employable in the eyes of companies on the hunt for more staff with said qualification. This course is designed to keep you updated with the newest products and techniques within Anti Wrinkle Injections with the Aesthetics industry evolving daily, so that you can offer more to your clients. The course is perfect for those who are feeling confident with the foundation techniques and which to take their work to the next level.
Like all of our courses, Advanced Anti Wrinkle Injections has comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners. More time will be allocated to practice than theory, with a lot of the key theory aspects being covered as part of the foundation course.. At Empire, high-quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely in the Aesthetics world.
✓ You do not need to wait 6 months between Foundation & Advanced: This is due to the quality of Empire's training and partnerships with industry leading insurers
✓ You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic: Many practitioners only complete foundation training, giving you the edge as an advanced practitioner being able to offer more than your competitors.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models, giving you the confidence to leave training ready.
✓ CPD accredited: You will earn CPD points for completing the Advanced Course with Empire.
✓ Empire can offer this course to people from the Republic of Ireland: We have exclusivity with a insurer based in Dublin for all Aesthetics treatments
About Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti Wrinkle injections primary purpose is the ability to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. They're also used to treat conditions such as neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), an overactive bladder and lazy eye. Anti Wrinkle injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in a lot of cases.
Why is it performed?
Anti Wrinkle injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. Anti Wrinkle injections are also used to treat conditions that affect how the body functions. Examples include:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Anti Wrinkle injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn't hot and you're not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Anti Wrinkle injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Anti Wrinkle injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Anti Wrinkle injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.